A reference folder is now available at the Marcellus Library. The OLPA reference materials are located in the reference section of the library at R363.7 in a folder labeled "Otisco Lake Preservation Association."
The reference folder consists of the materials listed below:
- The Otisco Lake Book: A Citizens Guide to Protecting Otisco Lake. (There is also copies of this book in the Historic documents section of the Marcellus library and also another within the Onondaga County Library system)
- Cornell Cooperative Extension Folder
- Invasive Weed Identification Guide
- Train the Trainer Manual
- Weeds Watch Out: Adopt a Shoreline Program
- How to Build a Rain Barrel
- A Selection of Plants for a Rain Garden
- Finger Lakes Landscapes - Landscaping for Water Quality in the Finger Lakes Region
Thank you to Bill Ayling for putting the information together!